Ferndown Business Network exists to help our members businesses grow. Our informal and friendly business-like atmosphere makes new members feel instantly at home.
We meet every Friday morning at 7AM at the Peartree Business Centre on the Ferndown Industrial Estate in Ferndown.
A typical Ferndown Business Network meeting runs as follows:
- Informal welcome with coffee in the foyer
- Brief introductions around the tables including members updates
- Introduction of new members
- Fifteen minute talk or promotion from a Ferndown Business Network member or guest speaker
- A quick round-up followed by networking over a sumptuous breakfast
To allow our members the strongest possible chance for their business to succeed we avoid having more than one of the same business or trade profession at any one time.
We often find that members provide services and referrals for other members of FBN. As a group of businesses keen to support each other grow then referrals are always welcome, but you do not have to find referrals for other members as a prerequisite for joining.