Industry professionals and local business owners gathered yesterday evening for the Digital Décor Opportunity workshop, hosted by Richard Morris, Managing Director of Signs Express Bournemouth.The evening explored the revolution of bringing digital art, which was until recently only available online and in galleries, into the liveable space.
An insight to the endless opportunities around us kickstarted the evening, before attendees enjoyed a live demonstration and showcase of the technology available in branch, taking away their very own bespoke artwork printed onto specialist substrates.
The atmosphere on the evening was one of a keen desire for knowledge from an enthusiastic and interactive audience. Overall the workshop was a success with much positive feedback having been received from the audience. Deborah Jones, of Deborah Jones Design Ltd said:
‘I have nothing but praise for Richard in the visionary approach to both his products and the service he offers. He has taken time to reflect, consider and really examine his offering in order to elevate it above his market at large. He is looking to see what will give his business the edge in light of what is a saturated market. He has invested both in his people and his technology to ensure he is delivering the best product possible to his customers whilst also caring about their customer journey and experience. Last nights workshop still further demonstrated Richard’s obvious passion and commitment to his business. I very much look forward to working with this innovate company in the future on some of my interior design projects.” Deborah JonesDeborah Jones Design Ltd
Based on the success of this first training workshop, plans are currently underway to host another event at our unit based in Christchurch.
Richard Morris comments,
We are very pleased and inspired by the enthusiasm shown at our first event. We are passionate about bringing art lovers, interior designers and technology together to create and enjoy the new art forms of tomorrow. Digital printing means wallpaper can be whatever you want it to be, and to take tradition into the future is a very exciting time
Should you wish to be notified of these future events, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.signsexpress.co.uk/branch/bournemouth
There are so many readily available systems and processes for you to use when measuring, monitoring and enhancing your marketing impact. Some examples include:
• Adding a web analytics tool e.g. Google Analytics to your website to track and monitor your website performance. Are you reaching the right audience and are they engaging with your site?
• Monitoring the performance of your keywords for your website to ensure your Search Engine performance is optimised. Do you appear high enough in google so that your customers will find you?
• Using an email based system e.g. Mailchimp that allows you to monitor your email open rates, click through rates, unsubscribes etc. Do your subscribers respond to your emails or one type of email campaign compared to another?
• Monitoring your social media demographics and engagement levels. Do your followers match your target audience? Which channel is more effective for brand building vs sales generation? What posts are more effective than other posts e.g. image driven vs video based?
• Conducting Net Promotor Score (NPS) research to understand your customers loyalty to your business. Are they willing to recommend your business to their family and friends?
• Adding UTM tracking codes to your digital advertising, social media activity or email campaigns. How do the different channels drive traffic to your website? Which channel is more effective? How does one advertising media e.g. Google paid ads compared to ads you run for example on Facebook?
• Using a CRM system to record and monitor customer engagement and sales. What approaches generate the most leads and which of these turn into paying customers?
• You can use the same CRM data to explore which customers are the most important to your business? What characteristics do this customers share and how can you find more businesses or individuals who share the same characteristics to help drive forward your business?
Want to discuss more how to measure and monitor your marketing efforts then contact Richard Milton from e-nexus Ltd by emailing email@example.com